Tuesday, November 02, 2021

ATLANTA BRAVES!!!!!! 2021 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

 

For the first time ever in 26 years, the Atlanta Braves have won the World Series once again! November 2, 2021 is a great day to be from the ATL. Yet, this is bittersweet since my father isn't here in person to experience this but I know he is fucking love this. Most of all, this win is for my 2-year old nephew Matteo and my soon-to-be 8 month old niece Adalina as they can now call Atlanta their home and the home of fucking champions. Yet, this victory is for the late, great Hank Aaron. The true major league baseball homerun king! Barry Bonds, suck my fucking dick you overrated cheating piece of shit. Happy that the Truist Stadium is only a couple of miles from where I live where the Battery is off the fucking chain. Time to celebrate with the music of the ATL. Outkast, Mastodon, Deerhunter, Goodie Mob. ATL is going to fucking represent bitches! Everyone who said we weren't going to win this without Ronald Acuna CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!! ATLANTA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! HOME OF THE FUCKING UNITED AND HOME OF THE FUCKING BRAVES! If the Falcons can get their shit together and the Hawks can improve on the past season where they were kicking ass in the playoffs. ATL is the place to be despite the fact that our governor is a stupid-ass cunt who takes it up the ass from the fuckhead who can't even do a fucking tomahawk chop right because he's a bitch! Thank you Braves. For the fucking A!!!!!




© thevoid99 2021

2 comments:

Brittani Burnham said...

I'm glad you're team won! I was in Atlanta for work this past week and it was exciting to be there when they took the win. I'm happy for them. I did not want the Astros to win.

thevoid99 said...

@Brittani-Awesome!!!! Glad to know someone else here didn't like orange. Our manager asked everyone "does anyone here like to wear orange?" Everyone said NO!!!! I was like... "aw fuck no!" My mother hates orange as well. We stick to red, white, and any version of blue for the Braves. Red & Black for the Falcons (who aren't doing good) and the United (who are doing fine) and red for the Hawks (who are doing fine).

At least your teams wear nice colors. I like purple.